When We Are Closedclosed_sign

The out-of-hours service is provided by an external contractor, West Yorkshire Urgent Care Services. To access please call the surgery and you will be transferred automatically.

For non-urgent medical advice out of hours you should contact NHS 111.

In a genuine emergency you should call 999. Chest pains and / or shortness of breath constitute an emergency.  

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website